Did it arrive - I hope so
So why do I drink?
To wash away the (physical) pain

I know it's temporary
And I do not mean ill will
Is it an escape.... yes

But so much pain ... by so many absorbed
Many cannot imagine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Lion Heart. Bless him with answered prayers, guidance, peace of mind, love, support, strength, comfort, vigor, joy, and complete healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name, I pray, Amen. 💕
10:31 PM - Dec 07, 2023
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
07 December, 10:55
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I'll be honest

I try, but I feel like It's not enough - or falls short
I asked and prayed for wisdom and strength, and I hope it has arrived, but why the burden and sorrow?

Sorry for asking, but I'd like to know

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 December, 11:19
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Honestly, I don't know.
However, if you lean on God and trust Him, I believe He will guide you. He wants the best for you. We all struggle with different things in life. Those struggles give us a perspective we would otherwise never have had. Someone who has been where you are may know how to help you. Just as in time you may find your experience now leads to you helping someone else in a similar situation. I want you know I am praying for you. I believe in the power of prayer.
Not sure if you saw this link. I pray it lifts your soul.
https://anonup.com/thread/...