Is it an escape.... yes

But so much pain ... by so many absorbed
Many cannot imagine
10:26 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lion_Hart in this post can reply
Selah 321 @Selah
07 December, 10:35
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
I will pray as well you are a strong warrior for this movement .. but all of us need a rest or break to regroup and reset...Father please give Lion strength and strengthen his armor... he is in need of your sustaining presence, in Jesus name, Amen๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•ŠShalom

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
07 December, 10:48
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
Thank you
I try, hopefully God knows I do, but the burden is too much

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
07 December, 10:32
Praying for you Lion!

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
07 December, 10:50
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Thank you

Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 December, 10:31
๐Ÿ™ Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Lion Heart. Bless him with answered prayers, guidance, peace of mind, love, support, strength, comfort, vigor, joy, and complete healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name, I pray, Amen. ๐Ÿ’•

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
07 December, 10:55
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I'll be honest

I try, but I feel like It's not enough - or falls short
I asked and prayed for wisdom and strength, and I hope it has arrived, but why the burden and sorrow?

Sorry for asking, but I'd like to know

TXmommaBear wilcox @Mommabear4
07 December, 10:29
Stay strong LION heart ! We are with you โค๏ธ you will be in my prayers tonight !