Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 December, 12:04
Oh my goodness! DAMN!
That sure will NEVER happen again!

That Oregano oil should come with a label that reads more like!
TAKE ONLY AT A TIME WHEN YOU ARE ABLE TO GO TO THE ER!

It said 1 to 3 drops of Oregano oil in some fruit juice.
NO NO NO!
That is more like swallowing a ball of fire that is flaming all the way down, and by flaming I mean and OPEN FIRE FLAME!

The reason it helps a toothache is because you forget about that pain because your entire mouth literally inside and out is melting.

If I use this in the future I will have to purchase some capsules to put it in to get it into my stomach.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
07 December, 12:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Ewww.(gosh, my tummy's doing flips thinking on that) Never tried oreg.oil for tooth pain, so was curious to find out more. I thought it'd be applied directly to the area (like clove oil, or Oragel, for toothache.) Interesting, the one article said to tame the fire, mix it with some olive oil and swish over the area. Good hint for the future, though. Hope you feel better real soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
The instructions said to put a dab directly on the tooth with a Q tip which I did earlier.
It also burned a bit but then settled down to dumbing, but it gave directions to use as an antibiotic so I tried it for that purpose as well to boost what I am already doing, but not gonna EVER do that again.
I could actually see where someone might just pass right out from it.
I will have to encapsulate it.
01:02 AM - Dec 07, 2023
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts