Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 December, 12:04
Oh my goodness! DAMN!
That sure will NEVER happen again!

That Oregano oil should come with a label that reads more like!
TAKE ONLY AT A TIME WHEN YOU ARE ABLE TO GO TO THE ER!

It said 1 to 3 drops of Oregano oil in some fruit juice.
NO NO NO!
That is more like swallowing a ball of fire that is flaming all the way down, and by flaming I mean and OPEN FIRE FLAME!

The reason it helps a toothache is because you forget about that pain because your entire mouth literally inside and out is melting.

If I use this in the future I will have to purchase some capsules to put it in to get it into my stomach.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Mulloy @singindavey
I take Oregano oil every day, but I've never used it for a toothache,,, Clove oil is Better suited for that,
As for the Oregano Oil, I use it for it's antibiotic properties, keeping in mind "A Little Dab will Do ya"! One Drop inside the Lower Lip, and swish immediately with a big Swig of Water. that will cut the "Pepper Burn"... Three Drops is Way too Much IMHO!!
12:55 AM - Dec 07, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by singindavey in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 December, 12:59
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
Pretty sure it will take my throat and stomach a while to get past it.
It took about a half hour or more for my mouth to stop burning even after dousing it with water and milk and then it was numb for a while longer.🔥😳
That is some strong stuff!😪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Mulloy @singindavey
07 December, 01:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
All good things in Moderation!
3 drops is Way Too Much!!