COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
UltraMAGA-ThreeSixNine
UltraMAGA369

Tonight my lovely Wife passed away.

She was required to get jabbed by Joe Biden's vaccine mandates in order to complete her cancer treatments in 2021. After a remission it was back.The cancer took her in only 5 months.

She will never see justice. #TurboCancer #BIOWEAPON
02:54 PM - Dec 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
DJ_STL @DJ_STL
07 December, 05:14
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending love and prayers. 🙏💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
07 December, 12:40
UltaMaga, I am so sorry for your loss. I pray that God is with you thru this to ease your pain.🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
07 December, 12:14
Send my love to ultra maga…
May the Lord bless you and provide comfort and peace in this difficult time. 🙏❤️
Heaven received an angel. May she walk amongst us and guide us. ❤️
Words cannot express the loss. 🙏

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
07 December, 12:14
UltraMAGA369,
So sorry for the passing of your wife. Losing your love at this time is heartbreaking.
Sending my condolence to you.
🙏💕🙏

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
06 December, 08:24
I lost my husband to cancer just 6 months after diagnosis... No words can ever express the sympathy and empathy I feel for you at this time.
So very sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family. 🙏💗🙏

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
06 December, 08:23
I'm sorry for your loss...sending prayers your way.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
06 December, 08:22
Praying for you and your family. I'm hearing this way too much of late. :(

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
06 December, 08:19
So sorry for your loss. She is enveloped in love and peace now.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
06 December, 08:12
So so sorry. God be with you

Karen Jenkins @seekerofjustice
06 December, 08:04
Such sorrow, prayers and love

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
06 December, 08:02
My condolences on your loss

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
06 December, 07:57
Oh my! Sorry to hear that 😭So sorry for your loss!

Only followers of this user (Gramma52Lovey) can see their posts

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
06 December, 06:53
🙏💔🙏. Praying for you both

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
06 December, 06:46
So sorry

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
06 December, 06:45

deborah sidener @debbiedo
06 December, 06:44
I am so sorry UltraMAGA369 Some day the world will know what these evil people did to us

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
06 December, 04:56
UltraMAGA369 HEARTBREAKING
PRAYERS FOR YOUR FAMILY
MAY GOD COMFORT YOU IN YOUR LOSS

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK IN PRAYERS FOR YOU TO COMFORT THIS HUSBAND IN THE LOSS OF HIS BELOVED WIFE PLEASE LEAD GUIDE DIRECT AND PROTECT HIM AND HIS FAMILY LORD PLEASE SURROUND HIM IN YOUR PEACE GRACE AND MERCY PLEASE BRING JUSTICE TO THIS EVIL DOINGS TO THESE FAMILIES IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 December, 04:04
I am so sorry. I pray for you and your family. Please know that I carry you in my heart. Sending love Patriot. There are no words today. Sending a hug.

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
06 December, 04:01
I am so sorry. My condolences and prayers are with you n your family.
#BlessUp 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

patroitgirl17 @patroitgirl17
06 December, 03:38
I am so sorry for your lose. May God be you. prayers for strength

Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 December, 03:18
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over this patriot known as UltraMAGA369. Surround him with love and support as he grieves the death of his beloved wife. I pray she was forgiven her sins and welcomed into your Heavenly Kingdom with open arms, blessing her with eternal rest. Bless him with peace of mind knowing she is home with You. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
06 December, 03:17
So very sorry. Love ❤️ and prayers 🙏 to you.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
06 December, 03:16
🙏🏼 praying for all the hurting souls. this war is insidious. God hold the hurting in your supernatural care. we WILL feel healing and justice one day.

”This calls for patient endurance on the part of the people of God who keep his commands and remain faithful to Jesus.“
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭14‬:‭12‬

Doug Mashke @dougtheboatguy
06 December, 04:33
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
Amen! Love is the way of the new upcoming earth!

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
06 December, 03:09
I'm so sorry for your loss my heart breaks for you. I just lost my dog this morning my heart is breaking too. Sending a warm hug.

DJ_STL @DJ_STL
07 December, 05:16
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
I am so sorry for your loss. Sending love and prayers. 🙏💔

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
06 December, 03:02
I am sorry for your loss.

amy lilley @amylilley
06 December, 02:56
I am heartbroken for you💔my deepest sympathy and prayers for comfort and grace upon grace in His mighty and wonderful name🌹😇🙏🏻🐸

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 December, 02:55
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🔥😓