Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 December, 09:27
You have no idea how angry I am this morning. I am furious that I am being kept from a surgical conversation with my mom because I won't wear a mask.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
06 December, 09:32
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
We have all had to do it. Just do it for your mom. You won't die. ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
My mom raised a non conformist, a free thinker and a person who wasn't going to follow people off a bridge. Now she has to deal with the consequences, lol. She's fine. I was meant to go there just to get her out of the parking deck. lol She couldn't figure out how to scan the ticket. I was behind her and had to get out of my car to help her. I am not going to comply with tyrants, period. She called me to let me know she arrived at a luncheon safe and sound. If nobody pushes back, we will be here for 7 more years. Everyone's prayers here were answered. The news was relatively good but she will still need surgery.
12:49 PM - Dec 06, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it