COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
RMN

· On Thurs. 7 Dec. through Wed. 13 Dec. Restitution and Reclamation Allowances lump sum payments will be paid out to those age 62 and on up.

· Today Tues. 5 Dec. the Supreme Court ruled on the illegality of our tax system – meaning there will be no more federal or state income tax.

· Over this coming weekend President Trump should be back,
04:32 AM - Dec 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
06 December, 06:16
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Why do you post these dates.

The past has proven dates mean nothing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 December, 05:12
I'm looking at the Supreme Court website and don't see anything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 December, 04:56
Property Taxes are the killer in my state. They should end after a certain point too.

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
06 December, 10:24
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Yes, for sure. I just got a letter re; property taxes going up (almost double!) It's easy to see why so many of us in our farming community are selling out for housing developments, as opposed to passing along the family farm and raising future farmers. (Lol, getting off the soapbox, don't want to think on it and harsh my happy for the day haha) Have a wonderful day : )

06 December, 04:55
OK, I sure want you to be right on this.
Who is RMN?

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
06 December, 06:49
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
It’s a BS news channel like RRN.