Evangelina @Evangelina
05 December, 10:25
Has VK's 'we don't die' vibes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 December, 10:34
In response Evangelina to her Publication
To be absent from the body is to be present in the LORD> EVEN the demons shuddah and believe. MAYBE he had a different spin on it, vs what folks thought he meant.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
05 December, 10:38
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
We are spirit beings. No matter how old we get
our spirits never age 😃✨

05 December, 10:46
Folks think I am lying when I say almost double nickels, YET since I was young and read, "HE will renew our youth" and many have asked me DO you think HE means LITERALLY I am like OF COURSE>

Evangelina @Evangelina
05 December, 10:50
I took it as literal also!! 😃🙌

05 December, 10:53
There is LITERALLY no other way to take it, RIGHT on sistah. NEW creations in CHRIST>

Evangelina @Evangelina
Amen! That's right!! Numbers regarding a.g.e.
will do a number on your head!
11:00 PM - Dec 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Evangelina , click on at the bottom under it