Patriotic One @Patriotic1
So Jr is now Jesus? some people really need to take a break from the internet.

https://x.com/Michael59302...
07:15 PM - Dec 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
06 December, 12:05
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I'm not sure what to make of all this. I found this, but it's confusing to me how they figure these numbers out!🤔🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 December, 12:22
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Jewish mysticism... waiting on folks to shove Talmud down my throat next. numbers can spit out pages of related words. then we cherry pick what words we want for our narrative and, poof "no coincidences ' is the phrase to get everyone beliving in Jewish divination. what page in the bible does it talk about this being a good thing? Talmud is why we have synagogue of Satan, so its ok to dabble in other bs like that? we can agree to disagree on this. i believe gemantra, like astrology, is satanic by nature.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
05 December, 08:09 (E)
We are all in an avatar aka human body. Without a human body we wouldn’t be having a human experience. We are pure light bodies.

🌟Lord Jesus Christ is Q, this awareness connects ALL now

🌟 ✝️ 🇺🇸 🕊

The whole Christ family is here now. Jesus is God in the flesh and on earth now. The 'event' is when the Christian Messiah returns and ushers in new earth.

🕊️⚜️Arabella Aurora Kennedy💎⚡️(JFK jr.'s daughter)

https://truthsocial.com/@L...

05 December, 08:57
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
And what will he be known as?

05 December, 09:13
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Humm, what does my inspired photos say? This was taken on our farm and it spread across the sky, I had never seen anything like it before and so had wished I had a panoramic camera because these pics don't even give true justice to what I saw that day. To me it was a direct message from Mother/Father God shining through to keep trusting in the Benevolent Plan created for our world. 🙏🙏🙏

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
05 December, 07:53
Q = Yeshua thats how this movement started. All the ancients from history are with us now still again.

05 December, 08:15
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
i say to you as well, unless you are in the camp of all 2022 posts from Q are fake and ghey?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 December, 07:17
You know, I don't think that JFK JR if it has been some of his snippets OR Trump could make it any clearer they believe in God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. AND neither of them think they are Jesus. Idk.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 December, 07:21
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Posts like this bother me too because neither of them would proclaim to be Jesus. Do I think GOD chose them? Yes, I do but do I think they are Jesus? No and I don't think either of them would be happy with memes like that.