Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Who else is being followed by "Jim Caviezel," "John Durham," and "Tucker Carlson"?

They are trolls/spammers that need the "fook" button... 😠

Don't click on their links. This is just another attempt by probably the same ones that created the other spam crap. Just another tactic...

Use the "fook" button.
Report them.
And block.

Be safe!
11:44 PM - Dec 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
05 December, 06:15
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
THE CALL IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE ...
NotBOTS
Infiltrators posing as Patriots

I believe these are the AD/Profiles
Read the POLICY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
05 December, 12:30
I was and blocked them all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynda Fitzpatrick @Chevygal55
05 December, 12:20
Where is the fook button, how do I report and block?

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
05 December, 12:24
In response Lynda Fitzpatrick to his Publication
The target icon is fookeD

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 December, 12:28
In response Lynda Fitzpatrick to his Publication
When you go to their page, look for one of their posts. Then go to the line where you can like or comment. The fourth icon from the left looks like a target. Click that. That's the "fook" button.
(If I remember correctly, once they get 10 clicks, they're kicked out. It's the way our admin created this site so that we can keep the spammers, etc., out of here. Someone here might want to confirm that though, just in case I remembered wrong.)

To report, go to the person's page. Do you see the three dots next to the follow/unfollow box? Click that and then you can report and block.

Hope that helps! Blessings!

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
05 December, 12:13
Blocked all the other day.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 December, 12:10
Here's another one in the "Tucker," "Durham," and "Caviezel" camp. The link is the same as the ones in some of the posts by those other three. And "her" only two posts are from those others.

A lot of people have fallen for those four...

Use the "fook" button.
Report them.
Block them.

The Cavizel account left their links under four of my posts. I deleted all four of those links to get them off my page. (Blocking wont' remove them, just means they can no longer see your content, but others will see them.) Am cleaning house.

With the news showing how the alphabet agencies are actively spying on and interacting with people by using fake accounts to trap them (like they did to that Catholic family the other day), always be wary and don't automatically trust that new accounts are patriots. Sad. But it's the world we live in now.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
04 December, 11:55
I blocked them

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 December, 11:48
Here are their accounts to report/block after using the "fook" button:
JimCaviezel0909
TuckerCarlsonNews
JDurham

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
05 December, 12:22
Done and add this one @EmmaRobinson

Lynda Fitzpatrick @Chevygal55
05 December, 12:23
Where is the fook button?