Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 December, 07:50
For any who believed Walter Cronkite was the "most trusted man in America." He was a treasonous, globalist, satanist.
Listen to his 1999 acceptance speech for the "Norman Cousins Global Governance Award" at a ceremony at the United Nations.

https://rumble.com/v1nj54a...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
04 December, 08:22
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Wow! A globalist for sure! One of the original news anchorman that was all in on the plan. Wonder if he knew about JFK’s real assassination plan. What do you think? I’m thinking he had to know so not to ask questions

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 December, 08:38
In response Miss Shelly to her Publication
He put on quite the emotional display when he announced President Kennedy's death. My guess is he deserves an Oscar.

https://rumble.com/v3mrpmv...

Right! You just cannot get past any one major memory that wasn’t schmucked up. My biggest fear is finding out how the Holy Bible was manipulated. I’m sure it was but to what extent.
09:00 PM - Dec 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by IbowonlytoGod in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 December, 09:04
In response Miss Shelly to her Publication
You can be sure the Holy Bible is extremely powerful even with [their] attempts to deceive us. Otherwise they wouldn't want it banned in schools.

04 December, 10:05
Good point