sercorimo ... @sercorimo
04 December, 12:28
😘 'End Of the Road'
KISS = 58
OK Bye = 58

KISS ended their 50-year touring career with an explosive final performance at New York City's Madison Square Garden.
"become first US band to go virtual as digital avatars."
https://www.today.com/popc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 December, 12:36
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Forever fake, inhuman and phony

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
04 December, 12:46
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Can't help but wonder how long we have already been watching Avatars.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 December, 01:28 (E)
Good point. They really want us to admire avatars. I joined an online game several years ago that worked through avatars and saw the allure of making oneself look any way you wanted with superhuman abilities, etc. My grandchildren were very into these games. It was superficial and deadly boring but somehow compelling. In Minecraft one can kill virtual animals. I played it with them and banned killing or I wouldn’t play. They thought it was fun to break that rule and did other cruel things like lock my avatar in a pit. I witnessed how that generation was conditioned to live online doing cruel things without consequences. There are millions of children like this. I wanted to take away their ipads and not give them phones. Their parents ignore me. The eldest flunked his first year of college and moved home, stays in his room playing these games.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
It's scary, sad and so true!
It makes them angry.

Video game Hypnosis?
Implanting images and thoughts into their brains.
02:46 PM - Dec 04, 2023
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 December, 04:48
Diabolical and tragic. Must end this attack on the minds of children.