sercorimo ... @sercorimo
04 December, 12:28
😘 'End Of the Road'
KISS = 58
OK Bye = 58

KISS ended their 50-year touring career with an explosive final performance at New York City's Madison Square Garden.
"become first US band to go virtual as digital avatars."
https://www.today.com/popc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 December, 12:36
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Forever fake, inhuman and phony

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
04 December, 12:46
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Can't help but wonder how long we have already been watching Avatars.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
Good point. They really want us to admire avatars. I joined an online game several years ago that worked through avatars and saw the allure of making oneself look any way you wanted with superhuman abilities, etc. My grandchildren were very into these games. It was superficial and deadly boring but somehow compelling. In Minecraft one can kill virtual animals. I played it with them and banned killing or I wouldn’t play. They thought it was fun to break that rule and did other cruel things like lock my avatar in a pit. I witnessed how that generation was conditioned to live online doing cruel things without consequences. There are millions of children like this. I wanted to take away their ipads and not give them phones. Their parents ignore me. The eldest flunked his first year of college and moved home, stays in his room playing these games.
01:28 PM - Dec 04, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
05 December, 09:34
The devil's eye
The magic box
The evil trap...

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
05 December, 09:49
In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication
Creepy!

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
04 December, 06:28
We have a nephew in his late 30’s that is addicted to those video games. Renders him pretty much useless in the world. Satan is good at destroying families with drugs, alcohol, video games and many other forms of addiction and idolatry.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 December, 06:50
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Yes families are destroyed through online game addiction. Parents need to see what will happen before it happens and moderate or forbid this practice because their children are removed from family life. And isn’t it shocking that it’s not just youngsters but adults in their 30’s checked out of real life and love of family? Our son is a brilliant software business owner, not games at all but he promoted these games and allowed total devotion to using them. Now his 18 year old son is lost in the games, allowed to live in his room, mother cooks for him and serves food to him in his room. He doesn’t eat with the family. How can they do this to him? He used to play sports snd have flesh and blood friends.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
05 December, 09:56
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Understand. True. As a parent of a boy who is an adult I keep constantly reminding him of our love. Its a patient love/discipline. Its a very fine line.
Parenting is a thankless job. The hardest job you will ever have.
We never give up. God Never gives us challenges we cant handle. We gave birth and God gave us the reigns.❤️ and we took over. We need to finish this job. And we will.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
04 December, 05:08 (E)
My 9 yr old great nephew is already addicted to avatars and those games. It’s honestly quite scary bc that’s all he wants to do.
We were in a restaurant the other day where a family of 4 were having lunch. Dad was on his iPad, mom was on her iPhone, oldest son (7ish ?) had a gaming device and was busy playing that and the younger child (we were honestly not able to determine gender, was sitting in a toddler seat on the chair), had a toddler type gaming device. No talking while they ate and used their devices, they barely acknowledged one another. When they finished eating they all got up and walked out.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 December, 06:00
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
That is alarming! This is the true destruction of families. Eldest grandson is so good at Magic the Gathering he is ranked 2nd in the world, huge followings of youth and adults. Our son is responsible for this and now his boy only wants to play Magic and thinks he can make a living doing it, but that’s absurd and fruitless. I’m bereft and have no influence because we’re you know supporters of sanity.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
04 December, 05:00
My husband has a nephew who is one of those. Now an adult in his late 20's and he still stays in his room at his grandfather's house. Totally dependent.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 December, 06:02
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
The true destruction of families and children has been accomplished by these games and parents who allow them. Tried to warn out son about this but he wanted his children to become game designers of all things. Of course they aren’t designing anything, just being used by that industry. God help the children!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
04 December, 09:36
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Humanitarian causes. Seeking the oldest employee in a bank or business because they know what they're talking about. Seeing young people not caring, just regurgitating rules and scripts.

Should I become one who can fund a humanitarian cause, it would be for foster children to get adopted, homeschooled and taught the basics, which common core swept off the page of education to the detriment of an entire generation. Same for aging-out foster kids - give them an anchor to rely on emotionally, physically and mentally. Free trade school and follow-up with caring people who won't go away.

Never trusted those games, though I did the voice for Elaina Brain on Dr. Brain in the 90's. It was educational at least.

When screens are the teachers and babysitters, we end up with Disney, Nickelodeon and Netflix learning - ah, the damage done must be undone somehow.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
04 December, 02:46
It's scary, sad and so true!
It makes them angry.

Video game Hypnosis?
Implanting images and thoughts into their brains.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 December, 04:48
Diabolical and tragic. Must end this attack on the minds of children.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
04 December, 01:52
You were correct to do so….
This has me thinking about
a video game named after
Columbine and
how it glamorized
school shootings.

When we walk in to restaurants,
families sitting together with
the children staring at video game
as opposed to socializing and
interacting or the adults
staring at their phones….
Wonder how much life they miss.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 December, 01:54
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
A lot! But it keeps children quiet while occupied in a literal other world or dimension. We are abandoning our children to sinister and invisible forces.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
04 December, 02:47
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
"a video game named after
Columbine and
how it glamorized
school shootings."

That's disturbing!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
04 December, 01:50
There is a lot of insight in that one paragraph.
[They] are molding character away from parental teaching.

Silver Cat @silvercat
04 December, 04:53
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
It really started with television.