Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
There are only 3 things I ever wanted from this life ! LOVE, PEACE AND TRUTH. It has been my experience that if you bring Truth it destroys the peace which in turn destroys the love. I no longer know what to do anymore! I am so very tired of being attacked and abused. Constantly ridiculed I am no longer strong enough for this I am trying but have been broken too many times. The pieces are too many to fit back together💔please 🙏 for me the attacks are worsening and I am weakening! Please pray for me. I would not ask if it weren't bad. I know how powerful all your prayers are. Thank you all for everything you do and I'm sorry bothering you all but I don't know where else to turn anymore. Love you all you are all my heroes and my sanity through all this spiritual war.
12:53 PM - Dec 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Boo4Trump_jackisfooked in this post can reply
jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
04 December, 09:27
In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️
You are not alone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
04 December, 07:02
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ that strengtheneth me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
04 December, 05:34
I thought of you earlier for this but I was at work. Please listen, much ❤️
https://x.com/leslibless/s...

04 December, 08:05
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
Thank you so much for this my fren!

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
04 December, 04:21
🙏🙏🙏

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
04 December, 04:07
Praying for you. Be strong. We are with you in love, peace and truth. You are never alone❤️

arba happihr @arba
04 December, 03:33
Aloha Sounds like we are in the same boat😊.
The energy wave makes this more difficult I'm thinking.
Up and down. Then, No more back up
A female boomer, low end on the totem pole.
I have never ever been penniless.
Today is the day.
All I can do is continue to pray and stay at home.
Weight loss program 😊

Dear God please send help to All in need. Thank you

04 December, 08:09
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I will being praying for you, as I always do for all of you. Ever so grateful to you all

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
04 December, 03:17
🙏 Praying for you my dear. Stay strong, you can, and you must. Remember their anger is really not from you. We've all been abused, tortured, poisoned, programed and beaten down. They see what is happening to their world and are scared and too angry to admit it. You are unfortunately a easy target to release said anger but do not take it personally. You are truly here for a reason and when we come out the other side, that reason will be too console therm and show them the way home. Stay strong, step away recharge. God is with you, and so are the baddest bunch of Anons this planet will ever see. We are family and we love you. Rest up and find some peace in this crazy world of ours and always always remember, The Best Is Yet To Come. Love you patriot.

05 December, 01:45
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
Thank you so much for that!❤️

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 December, 03:15
Praying

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
04 December, 03:01

04 December, 08:10
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Thank you for this!

04 December, 03:00

04 December, 02:54
👉Take all the time you need, no Warrior remains on the battlefield indefinitely. 👈

I've pulled away for a couple weeks, several times over the past many years - you owe nothing to anyone, we are family. 💕

We're gonna be here when you've rested and recharged. We need you in the coming months, maybe now is the PERFECT timing for a "vacay" from saving the human race from imminent slavery and genocide.

🔥🔥You're loved and valued more than you know.🔥🔥

I love you.

#FamilyIsEverything

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
04 December, 02:45
prayers my friend. I know everyone reading this has dealt with the same emotions. Hang in there - take a break and trust that we have this - actually God has this. I have been following for a long time and have experienced these same thoughts and emotions...only to come back stronger than ever - walk away for a while....find some peace and quiet

Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
04 December, 02:42
✝️💞🙏🥰

Tracey Weller @Tweller
04 December, 02:26
🙏🙏🙏

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
04 December, 02:40
Carolyn 'You Are Stronger then you know', keep reminding yourself of that fact.
You could practice using 'attacks' to strengthen you, your Truth Is Yours, No One can take it away unless you let them (and that's Not going to happen).
Are you able to sit comfortably with your knowing? and 'forgive them for they do not know what you know'...?
There is strength to be found there.

And Remember, We are here to listen, to offer prayer, and work together to pick up those who feel a low... 🙏

04 December, 02:49
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
I thought I was strong enough to sit with what I know but now am not feeling to sure and forgiving others is not hard for me at all. I just am so tired of the abuse by people who claim to love me. I try to keep the peace I try to overlook but sometimes it just gets to be to much! I am physically emotionally and mentally drained

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
04 December, 02:11
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
04 December, 02:03
God bless Carolyn with loving guidance on the good path that she may be safe & well and continue in a good way.

SincerelyYours FromTexas @SincerelyYoursFromTexas
04 December, 01:52
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
04 December, 01:49
Everyone has their own truth, but their truth of how they had views or hearsay and explain how you came to this realization just as they have their own, I believe

Mary Mac @MEM
04 December, 01:48
GOD bless 🌹🥰

Water Mark @Watermark
04 December, 01:48
🙏🙏🙏

Love, Peace, Truth

Peace is hard to find when you have Truth.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
04 December, 01:32
Prayers of strength and armor to surround you incoming!!!
I have felt this way as well.
😘

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
04 December, 01:30
Sending prayers fren. Lean on God, unplug, walk, visit friends. It is tiring. You are loved, appreciated and supported here. Never ever fear asking for prayers. Hugs.

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
04 December, 01:28

Pink Totter @Totter
04 December, 01:24
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏
Put on your armor, take breaks when you need them. Our Father is strong.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 December, 01:23
❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

Silver Cat @silvercat
04 December, 01:23
Know that you are loved, and that you are not alone! Prayers for you now, for strength, and keep us your sense of humor! Watch funny movies, and Psalms 23 and 51 are great for strength!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 December, 01:11
It’s no bother Carolyn. You deserve all the prayers we can muster because you are a child of God and He loves you dearly. We are all challenged daily and unfairly in seemingly insurmountable ways. Every challenge strengthens us even though it appears the opposite. After the storm there is a calm and peace, perhaps brief but palpable. Rest in those strong places. He said, “Be still and know that I am God.” He is with you and helping you every moment. Thank Him for His loving kindness and the blessings He bestows upon you. Thank you Lord for blessing and healing Carolyn🙏😇

LianneMeadows @LianneMeadows
04 December, 01:00
I get paid more than $120 to $130 every hour for working on the web. I found out about this activity 3 months prior and subsequent to joining this I have earned effectively $15k from this without having internet working abilities. Copy underneath site to check it..................... http://Www.BizWork1.Com