Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
04 December, 12:53
There are only 3 things I ever wanted from this life ! LOVE, PEACE AND TRUTH. It has been my experience that if you bring Truth it destroys the peace which in turn destroys the love. I no longer know what to do anymore! I am so very tired of being attacked and abused. Constantly ridiculed I am no longer strong enough for this I am trying but have been broken too many times. The pieces are too many to fit back togetherπŸ’”please πŸ™ for me the attacks are worsening and I am weakening! Please pray for me. I would not ask if it weren't bad. I know how powerful all your prayers are. Thank you all for everything you do and I'm sorry bothering you all but I don't know where else to turn anymore. Love you all you are all my heroes and my sanity through all this spiritual war.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SincerelyYoursFromTexas in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from SincerelyYours FromTexas, click on at the bottom under it