Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
What the hell is this I pray its White Hats reversing there crap it would nice if someone could tell us truth without comms just come out and say what up this is Phoenix AZ this morning @ 10:30am
12:43 PM - Dec 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Sneakers359 in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
04 December, 04:09
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Just Saying ❗️😏😠

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
04 December, 05:14
In response chore Toke to her Publication
I say this every day or that I pray the plane falls out of the sky into the ocean or mountains

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
None None @MUDD
04 December, 03:10
Happening everywhere and all the sycophants can muster, is " trust the plan"...don't know about you, but no one told me about a plan that involved us being sprayed every day like fkn bugs, and we are not entitled to know who and why it is being done - like everyone is afraid to upset the invisible good-guy team...fook that, I want answers and since there is no one to ask, I guess we should be taking matters into our own hands.

04 December, 04:54
In response None None to his Publication
need a rocket launcher shoot these sucker down I have about had enough!

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
04 December, 03:07
Same dense chem trails in New Mexico also for weeks now

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
04 December, 03:05
Why would whitehats spend energy and money on fake chemtrails? Makes no sense. HAARP is the hands of the blackhats. DEWs, chemtrails, weather control, train wrecks, food & water poisoning - Monsanto, etc. Where's Space Force when you need them?

04 December, 04:56
In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication
I read somewhere it was Hydroxychloroquine But who knows?

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
04 December, 02:31
Ohio also!

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
04 December, 02:29
I’m praying at this point it is a white hat visual aide for the normies. How much more obvious could it be… I had someone picking me up from the airport a few weeks ago in SF Bay Area and the trails were bad enough that he took a photo and showed me saying (still somewhat mockingly…) “don’t you have some theories about this?”

He NEVER talks politics and certainly never conspiracies. Fully vaxxed and usually won’t engage in any kind of current events convo. Even he noticed and wanted to show me he noticed.

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
04 December, 01:23
Still happening all over NJ and PA too. Very heavy spraying also occurs at night - especially visible on fuller moon nights.

Pink Totter @Totter
04 December, 01:20
Still happening in MN too, have even seen them spraying at night in the last couple of weeks.

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
04 December, 01:11
Still happening in NC and in FL. I hope you're right and it's the white hats with stuff that will heal people