Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
04 December, 12:43
What the hell is this I pray its White Hats reversing there crap it would nice if someone could tell us truth without comms just come out and say what up this is Phoenix AZ this morning @ 10:30am

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
None None @MUDD
Happening everywhere and all the sycophants can muster, is " trust the plan"...don't know about you, but no one told me about a plan that involved us being sprayed every day like fkn bugs, and we are not entitled to know who and why it is being done - like everyone is afraid to upset the invisible good-guy team...fook that, I want answers and since there is no one to ask, I guess we should be taking matters into our own hands.
03:10 PM - Dec 04, 2023
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MUDD in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
04 December, 04:54
In response None None to his Publication
need a rocket launcher shoot these sucker down I have about had enough!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
None None @MUDD
04 December, 05:44
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Or some AA :) and I agree...enough is enough...but wait, the best is coming :) what a fkn joke...