Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 November, 08:46
The Sacred Secret - “It Happens to Your Pineal Gland Every 29 ½ Days" (Eye Opening!) - YouTube

This was kept a secret! This video is an explanation of the sacred secretion, cerebrospinal fluid and the Christ within. (Intro: Jim Carrey interview)✅ FREE ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
26 November, 09:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Why do doctors take spinal fluid for analysis? For example, to diagnose multiple sclerosis.
This is a real question.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 November, 10:08
In response Happy Daisy to his Publication
Idk, yrs ago Nana had Pseudotumor cerebri, a brain condition, and they had to pull spinal fluid out periodically because I was making too much of it and to test it.
Their tests revealed the diagnosis but not the cause. No one knows the cause.
That is a good question tho.
What do they get out of testing spinal fluid they can't get from their normal blood tests?

Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
27 November, 10:58
And what do they do with it? Do they take more than they need and utilize it in some other way?
It seems a pretty sacred fluid.

27 November, 11:18
In response Happy Daisy to his Publication
Idk, what I had they said was pretty rare. Idk if there are other diseases that require it.

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
27 November, 01:25
As mentioned in the other response, they're looking for evidence of bacterial vs. viral meningitis. Symptoms of the two variants are similar, apparently necessitating testing for presence of bacteria.

Meningitis was very painful, but that 3rd spinal tap really messed me up for a month or more. Couldn't sit or stand for a long time afterwards due to the pain (from lack of fluid?).

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Wow I surely understand. Messing with it gave me horrendous migraines back then. Glad you have recovered.
03:12 PM - Dec 03, 2023
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it