Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
The Sacred Secret - “It Happens to Your Pineal Gland Every 29 ½ Days" (Eye Opening!) - YouTube

This was kept a secret! This video is an explanation of the sacred secretion, cerebrospinal fluid and the Christ within. (Intro: Jim Carrey interview)✅ FREE ...

08:46 PM - Nov 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Terry Jackson @mtnfilly
27 November, 11:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I know I sound like a broken record,lol but God put every thing on this earth to heal us, please start researching natural remedies I refuse to go to the drs and become a customer of big pharma. I have not been sick in forever, every morning I drink honey,lemon, ginger, cayenne pepper and take a heavy metal detox, I then take Vitamin C, D3, zinc Quercetin sea moss, elderberry and black seed oil and bovine colostrum. God put herbs on this earth for the service of man. We need to get rid of big pharma many plants and herbs will cure cancer that is why they say they don't work but there are people who have cured their cancer with just herbs no Dr intervention.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
26 November, 09:41
Why do doctors take spinal fluid for analysis? For example, to diagnose multiple sclerosis.
This is a real question.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 November, 10:08
In response Happy Daisy to his Publication
Idk, yrs ago Nana had Pseudotumor cerebri, a brain condition, and they had to pull spinal fluid out periodically because I was making too much of it and to test it.
Their tests revealed the diagnosis but not the cause. No one knows the cause.
That is a good question tho.
What do they get out of testing spinal fluid they can't get from their normal blood tests?

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
27 November, 11:28
In response Happy Daisy to his Publication
Doesn't spinal fluid contain stem cells? Think there are 4 main bodily fluids that contain stem cells. Blood - we donate much more than they use in emergencies. Placenta - well, they take that away and 'dispose' of it. Urine is another. I remember hearing that the owner of a 'Portaloo' company was also the owner of a pharmaceutical company. There is a lot of Urea/Uric acid in pharmaceuticals and beauty products....

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
26 November, 09:30
Was thinking about this, and looked up moon transits:

https://www.prokerala.com/...

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
23 November, 11:26
Wow. Thank you, Angels Here.