Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I am worried about my mom who took the jab and lost the use of her left arm. Now she has cancer and for what???????? I happen to value the elderly for their wealth of knowledge, good values and love. It is killing me to see that she still trusts the medical profession so much and will never listen to any of the remedies we talk about here. I don't want to lose my mom. I don't want anything to happen to my mom's financial security while she is dealing with this illness. I lost my Dad to this corrupt system. I watched him suffer with bone marrow failure for 13 years because our FDA or EPA thinks Round Up is safe. I lost my sister in law, so many friends before they reached age 40 to cancers of all kinds. I keep telling my young adults it will get better, to stay hope filled but then I see the truth about how we are being invaded.
We started this journey because of the children and now we are hearing that a new illness is attacking children. When does this end??? I keep praying.
02:15 AM - Dec 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
02 December, 08:08
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I will go to my grave knowing that the Moderna killed my dad!! I begged him not to get itโ€ฆ. He got 2โ€ฆ. Just months after the 2nd his health went into severe declineโ€ฆ eventually he ended up in a nursing home and died November 6-2023!! And I know moderna is responsible!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 December, 08:09
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
My elderly relatives went quick after the jabs too.
It breaks my heart that this was done to all of us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
02 December, 07:08
๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ always

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
02 December, 07:01
So sorry about your mom, hang in there, do what you can. I will be praying for you both.

02 December, 08:06
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
Thanks! Please just pray. We will be going to a doctor this week for a consultation.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
02 December, 06:30
Very sorry to hear about your Mum... they won't listen to us.

Yeah, my Mum took the injection and the boosters, and the flue injection... she has a reaction to sunlight now.

But refuses to acknowledge the connection.

I told her I don't want to hear about any more injections - she can gossip about that with her pals - she knows my opinion of it all now.

I refuse to pat her in the back for it. ๐Ÿ˜ก

02 December, 08:08
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
So many of us are dealing with this now . . . I will keep you and your mom in my prayers. It is really difficult.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
02 December, 06:23
Awww so sorry for your mum, sounds exactly like my mum who despite overcoming cancer, went against my advice and got jabbed and boostered and flu shot whenever possible. Needless to say, her health has taken a nosedive and she is in hospital again for like the 8 time in the past 2 years. She also ignored all the homeopathic stuff I gave her. I think some people are meant to just NOT understand. ๐Ÿ˜ฅwhat is this illness of children do you mean? For what it's worth, my research over the past 3 years I don't believe we have anything to worry about unless we are poisoned. I don't think viruses/bacteria infections exist as such, these things are in us all the time, and ramp up when we need a detox. As long as we stay away from Big Pharma, I wouldn't worry.

02 December, 08:14
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
I do worry right now because my niece who was jabbed is pregnant and due to have her baby in January and they jabbed their 3 year old. This whole thing breaks my heart. I will stay by my mom's side because I watched her care for her mom and my dad in such a dedicated way that I literally bought her an old fashioned nurses cap and gave her a capping ceremony with my sick dad watching on :). I won't leave her side and will travel whatever road we have to take together.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
02 December, 06:21
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Pink Totter @Totter
02 December, 02:29
๐Ÿ™Hugs Hope, this has been a hard journey.
Prayers for you and your Mom.
๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—

02 December, 03:22
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Thanks Pink . . . praying for all of us.

julie miller @pnut36
02 December, 02:22
prayers for strength Hope, Love You

02 December, 03:21
In response julie miller to his Publication
๐Ÿ’›Love you too ๐Ÿ™