Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 December, 02:15
I am worried about my mom who took the jab and lost the use of her left arm. Now she has cancer and for what???????? I happen to value the elderly for their wealth of knowledge, good values and love. It is killing me to see that she still trusts the medical profession so much and will never listen to any of the remedies we talk about here. I don't want to lose my mom. I don't want anything to happen to my mom's financial security while she is dealing with this illness. I lost my Dad to this corrupt system. I watched him suffer with bone marrow failure for 13 years because our FDA or EPA thinks Round Up is safe. I lost my sister in law, so many friends before they reached age 40 to cancers of all kinds. I keep telling my young adults it will get better, to stay hope filled but then I see the truth about how we are being invaded.
We started this journey because of the children and now we are hearing that a new illness is attacking children. When does this end??? I keep praying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
julie miller @pnut36
prayers for strength Hope, Love You
02:22 AM - Dec 02, 2023
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by pnut36 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 December, 03:21
In response julie miller to his Publication
💛Love you too 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396