Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 December, 04:52
The first female Supreme Court Justice,
Sandra Day O’Connor, has died, age 93.

In 1992 O’Connor affirmed Roe v Wade

In 2000 O’Connor’s was the key vote to get Bush V Gore

I connect her passing to Kissinger’s on November 29th.

The Bush/Rockefeller deep state monsters are dying off.

Thank God 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
01 December, 05:36
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
The unbearable amount of men who
dressed like women in our history is nuts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Life @FullwithHope
01 December, 05:57
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Absolutely. BIG Adam´s apple. 👇

reaper myer @reapermyer
01 December, 08:04 (E)
In response Love Life to her Publication
everyone has an adams apple most women you cant see cause it more pronounced with testerone.....however if your bony everything sticks out lol if women have a large voice boc that will also cause it lol

Only people mentioned by FullwithHope in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
01 December, 09:07 (E)
In response Love Life to her Publication
they are loud people they have big voice boxes i guess lol theres like a 9 percent of male facial features

Love Life @FullwithHope
01 December, 09:09
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Of course, of course...😅👍

reaper myer @reapermyer
01 December, 09:10
In response reaper myer to his Publication
0 percent i meant