deborah sidener @debbiedo
I got a favor to ask everybody here My daughter who has never voted for Trump knows nothing about whats going on WANTS to learn about everything she has just come on ANONUP I AM SO VERY PROUD OF HER she hasn't followed me yet hopefully she will today so please follow her She will follow back when she learns how I don't think she has ever been on anywhere her name on here is Angel Hampton @Lilith23 She is kind loving and hopefully an Anon soon lol lol lol she is good at looking shit up a real anon in the making PLEASE MAKE HER WELCOME
10:15 AM - Nov 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by debbiedo in this post can reply
Jim Caviezel @Jimcaviezel0909
30 November, 11:04
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
JIM EXPOSED 10 HOLLYWOOD PEDOPHILES TODAY, AND YOUR FAVORITE ACTOR IS ONE OF THEM!
WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK !

https://t.co/WbfMQgbCqd

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
30 November, 11:01
welcome you will learn alot here

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
30 November, 10:45
Welcome dear anon! *** Great job mama. 💙

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
30 November, 10:23
Welcome

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
30 November, 10:18
When I click on her profile link that you shared, this page comes up. I don't know how to navigate to her page. Maybe get her to comment here so I can click on her name directly? This is frustrating. Let her know we are happy to have her here! 😊 tell her to follow me! ❤🤗

Pink Totter @Totter
30 November, 10:43
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
That happens every time I click on a profile link.