Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 03:09
Who's a pro with telegram? Reply here or message me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelli Stone @butwhatdowino
11 February, 03:40
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
im not a pro but i am witnessing the demonic attack on your channel. My family and I are going to battle for you in spirit realm. youre clearly over the target. thank you for all that you do

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 03:44
In response Kelli Stone to her Publication
Thank you. I can handle it. I just don't want others see that demonic stuff. Amazing how over target I am. Similar to Lin Wood. I'm trying to disable all comments as this seems to be the only route. I blocked and removed that demon from the channel but they must be running some script that allowed them around that. Telegram is starting to really worry me security wise.

Holly Bischoff @HHB22
Deleted myself from telegram channel. Let us know if it's fixable...
04:13 AM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HHB22 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Holly Bischoff, click on at the bottom under it