Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 03:09
Who's a pro with telegram? Reply here or message me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelli Stone @butwhatdowino
11 February, 03:40
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
im not a pro but i am witnessing the demonic attack on your channel. My family and I are going to battle for you in spirit realm. youre clearly over the target. thank you for all that you do

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Thank you. I can handle it. I just don't want others see that demonic stuff. Amazing how over target I am. Similar to Lin Wood. I'm trying to disable all comments as this seems to be the only route. I blocked and removed that demon from the channel but they must be running some script that allowed them around that. Telegram is starting to really worry me security wise.
03:44 AM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Kelli Stone to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Awakening Light @AwakeningLight
11 February, 08:17
That's why I have never joined. I wanted to, but I've never heard anything good about it, and I keep getting bad vibes about it.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
11 February, 04:21
mother of god

EXCUSEME, BUT THE POINT IS . .

what he ACTULAL TRILLIONS OF FUCKCS ???

ARE ANY OF YOU DOING .. IN #BOT - LAND ?

I MEAN , #TELEGRAMA ???

Holly Bischoff @HHB22
11 February, 04:13
Deleted myself from telegram channel. Let us know if it's fixable...

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
11 February, 04:08
I think I am going to delete myself , I do not want to support something that allows that , it is harrasment!! that is cyber bullying at it's finest

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
11 February, 04:08
How about trying the froggy frens, they may help you with untrolling the evil on your -gram... @Jimbo0566 DOCTOR_PUNCHY @Colob123

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
11 February, 04:06
Amen and God bless !!! I am praying casue that was vile and disgusting !!! no sense in it

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
11 February, 03:59
Worrying is the worst thing. Remember white hats are in control. Fear will feed the "luge". We pray and send you good vibes!😍💗🤗

Brandie Hebert @QueenOfComms
11 February, 03:56
i left you a link to help you Ezra its the best i can do since i cant walk you through it look in Direct message

Kelli Stone @butwhatdowino
11 February, 03:52
if anyone can handle it, it is you. i was just saying the same thing about telegram. I havent seen spam like that since ny early AOL chat room days. When we are praying, we are praying directly against those demons. Binding them to the foot of the cross and asking for waring angels to go to battle against the biggest ones. i have no tech help, but i can relentlessly stand in the gap against those boogers; anything to protect this movement ands its warriors like you

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 04:04
In response Kelli Stone to her Publication
Thanks. Yeah I have a hard shell, but there are patriots reading the replies that getting hammered. I am trying to turn off comments but this stupid app is garbage. Every turtorial is from India. It's why I stayed off Telegram from the beginning. But hopped on recently to make some waves. As soon as I did the demons came out.