Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 03:09
Who's a pro with telegram? Reply here or message me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelli Stone @butwhatdowino
im not a pro but i am witnessing the demonic attack on your channel. My family and I are going to battle for you in spirit realm. youre clearly over the target. thank you for all that you do
03:40 AM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by butwhatdowino in this post can reply
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
11 February, 04:16
In response Kelli Stone to her Publication
SORRY BUT THIS ONE IN #Spain ITS EPIC - CLASSIC MEME

😁

The telepathic "genius" is presented in the ad as a

"real voodoo wizard, universally known, who will

repair your PC telepathically without it moving".

"I can repair your hard drive and refresh your PC's memory remotely,"
😅
he says. In addition, he also claims he can cure cancer remotely and be able to achieve great results in love: "I can cure cancer remotely with my great powers. Erection problems and all the people in love with you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 03:44
In response Kelli Stone to her Publication
Thank you. I can handle it. I just don't want others see that demonic stuff. Amazing how over target I am. Similar to Lin Wood. I'm trying to disable all comments as this seems to be the only route. I blocked and removed that demon from the channel but they must be running some script that allowed them around that. Telegram is starting to really worry me security wise.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
11 February, 04:21
mother of god

EXCUSEME, BUT THE POINT IS . .

what he ACTULAL TRILLIONS OF FUCKCS ???

ARE ANY OF YOU DOING .. IN #BOT - LAND ?

I MEAN , #TELEGRAMA ???

Awakening Light @AwakeningLight
11 February, 08:17
That's why I have never joined. I wanted to, but I've never heard anything good about it, and I keep getting bad vibes about it.