Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
🇺🇸 Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

“I started doing Hawking when I was 9-years old.
My uncle, President Kennedy,
was in the White House at that time
& a lot of people were talking about CAMELOT
& I read a book about CAMELOT, about the young King Arthur
called THE ONCE & FUTURE KING by T.H. White.
TH White was a British Falconer.
He had a chapter in that book about
young King Arthur learning Falconry.
I read that & it was very very detailed
& to me, absolutely riveting..
There’s not been any time really in my life since then
that I haven’t had birds
& haven’t been involved with the sport.
It’s been one of the great joys of my life..
I love everything about it.
When you’re flying a hawk,
the hawk is not doing anything
that it would not be doing naturally.
It’s doing the same thing it does in the wild
but it’s letting you accompany it..
Having this extraordinary experience
in the woods, the fields & the forests
to me,
it’s a Spiritual Experience 🕊❤️
07:12 PM - Nov 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
30 November, 09:26
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
A species that broke off our DNA chain millions of years ago

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 November, 08:57
Wonder if he ever hunted with Alan Parrot. https://rumble.com/v1qhxpn...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JobsJobs Jobs @Abracadabra
30 November, 07:10

30 November, 06:34

Every Time @soTELLme533
29 November, 11:28
1 RFK JR'S BOOK THE REAL ANTHONY FAUCI, BILL GATES, BIG PHARMA, AND THE GLOBAL WAR ON DEMOCRACY AND PUBLIC HEALTH

2 NO ONE NOTICED THAT RFK JR WON HIS SUPREME COURT CASE AND NOW THE NUREMBERG CODE IS VALID

3 RFK JR, TOUCH YOUR NOSE IF JFK JR IS ALIVE

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
29 November, 11:40
In response Every Time to her Publication
Bet the deep state in ACUTELY aware
of what RFK, Jr. did, Every 👊💥💥💥🇺🇸🪖

Every Time @soTELLme533
29 November, 10:28
Saul's conversion to Saint Paul is a good example and there are many examples of people who turn from their evil ways to follow God.
I thought that waking people up so that they have a (spiritual) change of heart was part of the White Hat, digital soldier agenda.
RFK JR found spirituality and perhaps, his faith in God, through the falcon's flight.
God gives us different paths and some of us have to experience evil to want to turn away from it. this is seen in a few stories of the saints.
Interesting: the Falcon is not only an RFK Jr thing but also appears to be something with DJT and JFK Jr Maybe symbolism?
Note the fifth image: Chosen!

anna justice @Truth_
30 November, 01:05
In response Every Time to her Publication
Many folks have never considered it,,,but there is a lot of evidence that shows Saul/Paul was acounter operative.
Infiltration..not invasion.

Silver Cat @silvercat
29 November, 09:16
Wonder if Alan Parrot knows him, and what Alan Parrot might know about him. See the film, Feathered Cocaine. https://www.featheredcocai...

29 November, 07:32

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 November, 08:01
In response JobsJobs Jobs to his Publication
At one point a long while ago he did speak up about vaccines, then I heard some blurb cover story he was "just depressed" and renounced the info. SO IDK> but at one point he dang sure did say the truth. I don't know what the alliances after that were with DS>

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 November, 02:19
In response JobsJobs Jobs to his Publication
there are double and triple agents

I think he is one of them

Come on, they killed his dad, just like jfk jr, so he probably had a handler from when he was little