Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
29 November, 05:37
Why am I not surprised? #pizzagate

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dan lee @rocky002
id get my money back if i was oprah
05:51 PM - Nov 29, 2023
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by rocky002 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 November, 07:28
In response dan lee to his Publication
Told pre net it signed a "luciferian twenty million fako/fiat contract in its own blood". I was like WHY that ahole said "it already believed in ancestor worship" back to this is a spiritual battle. In other words easy pickins and WILLing......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dan lee @rocky002
30 November, 03:41
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
yeah if you listen to professor griff from the band public enemy he says about the 20 million club and how a lot of stars buy into selling their soul.its always been a spiritual war from the time these bastards came down from the heavens.these public figures are just the go betweens from our world to theirs.now we are about to move forwards in our spiritual journey and there is nothing they can do about it. we have figured out that we are the 99% and now they are panicking.