Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Just put the vid about Comet Ping Pong James demon monster on Face crook, CUZ I HATE DEMONS who hurt kids. Period.
04:43 PM - Nov 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
29 November, 07:15
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thank you..where else can it be posted..YELL IT WORLD WIDE!!!!1

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 November, 07:25
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
YEP I saw the whole thing go down and get squashed by fako ALSO "big account fako paytriots" on youtube back in the day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
29 November, 05:24
I hate them too!!!

deborah sidener @debbiedo
29 November, 05:17
they are a special kinda evil and need a special kinda cure

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
29 November, 05:13
You might get the boot for it. I've lost 3 accounts there since I fell down the rabbit hole.

29 November, 05:15
In response The Mrs. Frog to her Publication
I have been banned thirty day bans over and over since 2018. I just keep on telling the truth. I am not letting the info not get out. NOW there is GAZILLIONS OF FROGS< they block one, ten pop up. AND piss off the normies that know us in the interim. : ) WINNING>

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 November, 04:48

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 November, 04:44
💯