Only people mentioned by PygmyGazette in this post can reply
Jill Taylor @Trad55
27 December, 02:13
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
I don't understand at what point you say this. Are you invited to speak at some juncture? I'm sure you can't just blurt it out without permission to speak or it could be considered contempt couldn't it? I see a lot of stuff like this but it's never clear how and when it is applied so does not make me confident to use it. I need to be sure of myself before I speak up. I expect there are others who feel like me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
26 December, 12:17
💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
25 December, 08:55
It is true! My ex used this many times in court and it does work. Actually, they ended up putting something on his profile, so when stopped by police and they run his license, police come back return his license and tell him have a nice day.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
25 December, 03:49
Excellent! I will type this out and also memorize. Thanks for reposting Martin!

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
29 November, 01:47

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
29 November, 01:53
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
29 November, 12:36
I’d try this and get thrown in prison!

Sounds good and is probably the way things should be, but the entire legal system isn’t going down this easy.

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
29 November, 04:06
Sounds Much of David Straight teachings.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
29 November, 03:47
what would you use this in court for i wonder anything ???

Godly Man @WWCUE
26 December, 12:20
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
It’s true.