Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 November, 06:40
Perhaps someone here that is still on X can take a post to DoQ from Nana to trend.
#ArmUpAmerica

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
28 November, 06:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hi Nana! How are you today? Question ❓
You got booted out of the party over yonder?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 November, 07:34
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Yeppers a couple weeks ago or so.

Trying to tame a tooth today, one more day til dentist appt. Pretty sure it is open nerve.

How you doing today?
Woke up about 4am thinkin I will nap a little longer.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
28 November, 07:45
Im having the same problem with tooth. Does it feel like your getting a root canal without antiscia? My Dr said my sinus infection is pushing down on my nerves causing pain. Both hot and cold activate it. pain is less and less now on antibiotic. Doing alot of Netty pot. Day 7 now.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
29 November, 12:16
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
So wild. Haven't been here in a long time. Peaked in on Nana's timeline to see what's cookin'. Then I see your posts about my very same current problem...a hurting tooth! Called dentist office on Thanksgiving and left a message. Another doc prescribed me an antibiotic for sinus infection on Saturday....so tooth now seems somewhat improved. Praying i don't have to have an extraction or root canal. Arghhh. Same prayers for you ladies! Oh...dentist said i could come in on Monday...but I had a flat tire. When it rains, it pours.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Sorry you are in the same situation. My dentist is pretty good to get me in quicker than most will.
He gives me a prescription of actual liquid lidocaine, the real stuff.
A bottle usually lasts me for yrs. Well he just refilled it and the last 2 bottles were in 2014, so it lasts a long time.

It is good if your dentist will give it because most of the time when you have a bad toothache it is 24 hrs. to sometimes days before you can get in to see one and it will at least actually numb it to a certain degree.

It has gotten me thro many times. I keep it all the time.
12:27 AM - Nov 29, 2023
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Selah 321 @Selah
29 November, 12:50
A Clove poultice works well also. Wrap ground clove in a gauze pad,dampen it a bit with a little water, only for a little wetness to then put it at the base of your tooth where the pain is, or on a cavity or filling that is hurting. It is a natural pain killer

02 December, 08:08
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
thx

Momma Bear @ur1spark
29 November, 12:39
Thanks Nana. Mine has not been hurting consistently... some sensitivity and pings every so often. Started out with sensitivity to cold. Also had a bad sinus infection and just became more aware of the tooth. What struck me as odd is that I would feel it when I walked. With each step i took, i'd get a little ping. Now after 4 days on an antibiotic, that has subsided. It seems like there are no real good options when a tooth goes bad. And the money part is highway robbery Good luck to you.

02 December, 08:10
I have been on antibiotics for 4 days and still hurts. 😔 I have been hitting it with everything imaginable.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
03 December, 03:56
Been using Closys mouthwash to keep mouth and tooth infections down and to heal them. It has MMS and so is antibacterial. Get it on amazon on subscription because we use it daily mow, for a year. You might find it at Target or a drug store that carries the brand. This is the one we use and depend on, there are varieties so beware because one has fluoride but not this one:
CloSYS Ultra Sensitive Mouthwash, 32 Ounce, Unflavored (Optional Flavor Dropper Included), Alcohol Free, Dye Free, pH Balanced, Helps Soothe Entire Mouth
https://www.amazon.com/gp/...