Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 November, 06:40
Perhaps someone here that is still on X can take a post to DoQ from Nana to trend.
#ArmUpAmerica

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
28 November, 06:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hi Nana! How are you today? Question ❓
You got booted out of the party over yonder?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Yeppers a couple weeks ago or so.

Trying to tame a tooth today, one more day til dentist appt. Pretty sure it is open nerve.

How you doing today?
Woke up about 4am thinkin I will nap a little longer.
07:34 AM - Nov 28, 2023
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
29 November, 12:15
Put a teaspoon of baking soda on the tooth, close your mouth and leave it with your saliva for 5 mins or as long as you can let it soak, then spit it out

Capillary action puts the soda into the tooth and it killed the germs and the nerve endings

The pain will go away and you won't feel it by tomorrow, the nerve endings will seal

29 November, 12:28
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
😘Thanks Nana will try that too.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
28 November, 07:57 (E)
Huh 🤔 💭 86ed. 😆 Dang Nana. I been chucked out of a lot of joints, but you? Seem pretty harmless to me.
I am glad you are in soon. Tooth pain. Ain't cool 😎. I had some broken and infected ones from when I was rolling hobo free 🆓. Naaaa, cool 😎😘 Sending some relief ~
Someone was saying that some of these alt treatments like ivermectin can help those who don't have access to a dentist 🦷. Wish I knew that then. My open tooth? Directly passing the blood brain barrier 🚧. I was pretty ignorant then. Almost 10 years later down the healing road? Feeling better. Like I just wished you.
(((Soft HuG 🤗 ❤️))) 😁 Rest Easy Ma'am.

29 November, 12:06
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Thank you hun. If Nana was in charge of things, medical insurance would pay for all dental procedures needed including implant dentures for Seniors just like any other illness.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
28 November, 07:45
Im having the same problem with tooth. Does it feel like your getting a root canal without antiscia? My Dr said my sinus infection is pushing down on my nerves causing pain. Both hot and cold activate it. pain is less and less now on antibiotic. Doing alot of Netty pot. Day 7 now.

29 November, 12:21
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I have been thro every kind of tooth issue imagined in the last several yrs. If antibiotics are helping it, then you most likely have an abscess. You do really have to be careful with those because if you let them go, the infection can actually get into your blood stream and be a very bad thing.

I think all dentist say that bullshit blaming it on sinus cavities but I personally think that has little to do with it and open nerve pain and infection is usually more the issue.

They also go on and on about using fluoride and we all now know that shit is pure poison.

I never even had a cavity until I was 30 and after the NDE my tooth health just fell off a cliff. Have babied them for yrs and nothing helps.
Having a bridge made the end of this month for the top front.
They want 40K for whole mouth implants and that is just not possible.

Perhaps when XRP goes to the moon or if med beds turn out to be a real thing.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
03 December, 03:54
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Been using Closys mouthwash to keep mouth and tooth infections down and to heal them. It has MMS and so is antibacterial. Get it on amazon on subscription because we use it daily mow, for a year. You might find it at Target or a drug store that carries the brand. This is the one we use and depend on, there are varieties so beware because one has fluoride but not this one:
CloSYS Ultra Sensitive Mouthwash, 32 Ounce, Unflavored (Optional Flavor Dropper Included), Alcohol Free, Dye Free, pH Balanced, Helps Soothe Entire Mouth
https://www.amazon.com/gp/...