Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 03:09
Who's a pro with telegram? Reply here or message me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awakened 17_23 @Awakened_17_23
11 February, 03:16
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
What is problem comrade?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 03:20
In response Awakened 17_23 to his Publication
Demons spiritual warfare.

Having Fits @HavingFits
I think you said you figured it out and WOW tolls are all over you like white on rice. Codemonekeyz is on Gab and Telegram. He can probably help you out. Also Marin G is on Telegram and I thik Gab and also capable of helping. Hope that helps.
03:37 AM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by HavingFits in this post can reply
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 03:46
In response Having Fits to her Publication
Is Codemonkey's comments on his channel turned off? Probably so right?

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
11 February, 08:17
He's not on Telegram as far as I know. He's selective 😆

Having Fits @HavingFits
11 February, 09:41
He is on telegram he said it was a back up. He is not that into it. He also said he was going deep dive to work on something so the only way to maybe get Ron's attention is on gab. I am sure he would answer GhostEzra the first second he notices.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 03:46
In response Having Fits to her Publication
Is Codemonkey's comments on his channel turned off? Probably so right?