Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 03:09
Who's a pro with telegram? Reply here or message me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awakened 17_23 @Awakened_17_23
11 February, 03:16
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
What is problem comrade?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Awakened 17_23 @Awakened_17_23
11 February, 11:17
That's been going on since Lucifer fell from Heaven. God will triumph. Good defeats evil, for evil can never defeat God.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
11 February, 04:42
😂😁😁
about telegaram, as we said in spanish about any other topic :

i personally think that by de momet
i will dont go inside / touch . #telegram ...

"" NI CON TU POLLA " 😁

NOT EVEN WITH YOUR DICK 🤣

ever more ..

NOT EVEN WITH YOUR DICK ... at the end of a ten feet pole
😅😂🤣

Having Fits @HavingFits
11 February, 03:37
I think you said you figured it out and WOW tolls are all over you like white on rice. Codemonekeyz is on Gab and Telegram. He can probably help you out. Also Marin G is on Telegram and I thik Gab and also capable of helping. Hope that helps.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 03:46
In response Having Fits to her Publication
Is Codemonkey's comments on his channel turned off? Probably so right?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 03:46
In response Having Fits to her Publication
Is Codemonkey's comments on his channel turned off? Probably so right?