Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
No one has mentioned watch the water in a longtime. On the news today Beaver County Pennsylvania had hackers hack the water plants drinking water. 👀
12:30 PM - Nov 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by EnjoyingtheRide in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
29 November, 03:08
In response Happy Dawg to his Publication
Seems to be a lot of hacking going on lately. Monday, a hospital system in my city was attacked but also affected other cities and other states medical records and my chart people couldn’t even get surgery seems there was another recent hospital hack a few weeks ago on another system, my roommate works for doctors and told me about the last one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
29 November, 11:30
Humm
🤔
Beaver Moon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
29 November, 09:03
I speak about it often but i am nobody😂☕

Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
29 November, 09:20
In response memes matter to her Publication
No YOU ARE AU! That's what makes it work. Some have forgotten. I have been here since Kobayashi invited me. I'm one of Vincent frens. Everyone counts. Some people just think they are more important my fren 😪😩

Mag Aanon @magamaga
29 November, 08:12
Texas as well this week.