Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 November, 10:52
Good Morning AU!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AIB Anon @AIB
27 November, 09:15
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Needed to hear that today.
Ngl, I’m on the struggle bus right now. I’m not sure what it is, but I am super agitated. Had to leave Thanksgiving holiday early because I was getting hyper aggravated and didn’t want to lash out at anyone.
It’s like a switch flipped sometime within the last week and nothing is helping to calm my nerves.
This too shall pass, hopefully before I become so toxic I burn it all down to the ground, lol.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 November, 10:17
In response AIB Anon to her Publication
full moon energy i think.
hang in there

AIB Anon @AIB
Every day we get another shot at it, thank god! Full moon energy probably making it worse, good point!
12:22 PM - Nov 28, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AIB in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from AIB Anon, click on at the bottom under it