Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
AIB Anon @AIB
27 November, 09:15
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Needed to hear that today.
Ngl, I’m on the struggle bus right now. I’m not sure what it is, but I am super agitated. Had to leave Thanksgiving holiday early because I was getting hyper aggravated and didn’t want to lash out at anyone.
It’s like a switch flipped sometime within the last week and nothing is helping to calm my nerves.
This too shall pass, hopefully before I become so toxic I burn it all down to the ground, lol.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 November, 10:17
In response AIB Anon to her Publication
full moon energy i think.
hang in there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dragonfly Bee @DragonflyB
27 November, 12:27
Thank you for still posting here at Home Base Kim. It means a lot to us all 🥰

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
27 November, 11:11
Challenges and opportunities. Have a great day!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 November, 10:58
Nothing happens in Gods World by mistake!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
27 November, 10:57
I agree... totally!

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
27 November, 10:53
Grand rising Kim!