Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
19 November, 05:52
From Tommy Robinson on Telegram...

"Kate Shemirani:

The cull is coming.

Euthanising the elderly.

You should probably share this."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
19 November, 09:23
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
if you knew what i know about tommy Robinson i dont think you would be sharing anything from the moussad agent. dont want to hurt your feelings but that motherfucker aint good. maybe look into where he gets his money if you like i can help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
24 November, 11:16
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
LONG TIME NO SEE DDK ...MISSING QSPECIALFORCES ....WHEN ARE THEY COMING BACK ONLINE?

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
26 November, 08:23
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
He will be out of jail on Dec 12. He got 60 days for terroristic threats he lives across the pond they do different s*** over there

26 November, 10:40
WOW I WONDERED WHAT HAPPENED....SOME GOVERNMENTS HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOR....I ALWAYS LOOK FOREWARD TO YOUR VIDEOS AND HIS....THANKS DDK

Only people mentioned by DDK in this post can reply
27 November, 08:29
GREAT DDK I KNOW YOU PUT A LOT OF WORK INTO THEM....ALWAYS GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU MY FRIEND WWG1WGA