Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
19 November, 05:52
From Tommy Robinson on Telegram...

"Kate Shemirani:

The cull is coming.

Euthanising the elderly.

You should probably share this."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
if you knew what i know about tommy Robinson i dont think you would be sharing anything from the moussad agent. dont want to hurt your feelings but that motherfucker aint good. maybe look into where he gets his money if you like i can help.
09:23 AM - Nov 19, 2022
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DDK in this post can reply
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
27 November, 08:48
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
I haven't seen the evidence on that, but I will say it's true for the purpose of this Q:

How do you reconcile that with the fact that Tommy has been jumping up and down screaming that the mooselums are raping the kids en mass? I don't see anyone else doing that, and we know it's true. And it's such an important subject.

Conundrum.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
24 November, 11:25

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
24 November, 11:16
LONG TIME NO SEE DDK ...MISSING QSPECIALFORCES ....WHEN ARE THEY COMING BACK ONLINE?

26 November, 08:23
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
He will be out of jail on Dec 12. He got 60 days for terroristic threats he lives across the pond they do different s*** over there

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

26 November, 08:24

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
We keeps it real!

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
19 November, 10:29
Please share, always willing to be enlightened...

19 November, 12:27
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
https://youtu.be/7C2gE-yXw...
let me know what you rhink