The cull is coming.

Euthanising the elderly.

You should probably share this."
05:52 AM - Nov 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Aristarkos in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
24 November, 10:09
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Well we'll just have to cull some of those satanic demons who are hellbent on pushing this agenda. Tired of listening to the nonsense. That goes for those pushing the AI/Transhuman agenda. Should be fun. It's tiring and time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 November, 09:58
The goal of the globalists is not only depopulation, but ignorance of the masses, which makes them easier to control. One way to increase ignorance is to remove the life long wisdom of the older generation. It is, and always will be about [them]. Fortunately God has another plan in mind for [them].

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
24 November, 10:11
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
19 November, 09:23
if you knew what i know about tommy Robinson i dont think you would be sharing anything from the moussad agent. dont want to hurt your feelings but that motherfucker aint good. maybe look into where he gets his money if you like i can help.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
24 November, 11:25
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
27 November, 08:48
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
I haven't seen the evidence on that, but I will say it's true for the purpose of this Q:

How do you reconcile that with the fact that Tommy has been jumping up and down screaming that the mooselums are raping the kids en mass? I don't see anyone else doing that, and we know it's true. And it's such an important subject.

Conundrum.