Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 November, 09:17
Hmmmm........
Nana will be very interested in seeing all the history from ancient books and scribes taken from under the Vatican.

I do have a hard time reconciling the God that I met when I left this Earth suit in my NDE yrs ago with some of what I read in the current Bible transcribed and compiled by no doubt in my mind bias humans.

Am I saying it is all wrong, no, but I do very much believe this history has been manipulated by these humans.

I hope we see it all eventually and real translations of the original texts without human bias and/or human purposeful manipulations.

https://youtu.be/z899SKJ8W...
104 yr Old Book Reveals Deep Spiritual Knowledge - YouTube

Speaker: Ryan McMahon00:00 - INTRO02:00 - Sacred Knowledge of The Essenes (Primitive Christians)04:25 - Sacred Texts Reveal Your Body Is a Temple of God05:55...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
24 November, 12:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Jesus Died for our Sins... only HE is THE WAY, The TRUTH, and THE LIFE 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 November, 02:49
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
Nana has read and listened to many other NDEs as well.
I can only say about my own, and what I know to be true.

Everyone will have to make their own decisions about their own lives and beliefs.
IMHO, and from my actual experienced, when we leave these Earth suits there was no one else around just me and God.

And in the experience I have had with God both times, there was only love and goodness, nothing else.

That is really all I can speak to.

The second time was only a message, and the message was this,
"People need to listen because my Angels are already there".

I don't try to tell anyone what that means. Not up to me to interpret, just to pass along.

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
24 November, 03:06
I can certainly say Amen to your reply... in as much as you address your experiences - you go on stating you can only say about your own and what you know to be true

However in the same spirit you then make claims that Holy Scripture has been "complied by no doubt in your mind biased humans"

Just because you can not reconcile the Bible against your experiences does not mean the Bible is false anymore than Scripture means your experience is false either...

Maybe you are redeemed and therefore you experienced love... does not mean all souls will experience the same... nor does it mean Biblical Scripture is therefore in conflict by bias humans -

26 November, 01:53
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
I have no doubt in my mind that the current Bible has been biased by humans.

I myself would not be able to take a foreign language or original text and translate every word with out some sort of bias as to meanings nor do I think any other human on the planet could do so either.

Not saying all of the Bible is wrong by any means, just that we have good proof that certain words and sentences have been omitted for instance.

We now suspect that there are up to 700 books and/or ancient scripts that could have been included, so that alone indicates a bias by humans as to what was included, imo.

Humans are flawed and imo, would be impossible for them to compile all of this exactly to what God would.
Others may well have different NDE experiences but as for me, I have to go with what I have actually seen and lived thr over what humans have compiled in a book.

Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
26 November, 04:07
I would greatly CAUTION all who would over use personal experiences INCLUDING MY OWN to judge God's word.

Personal experience HAS GREAT LIMITATIONS and cannot be fully trusted unless proven true BY HIS WORD!

2 or 3 witnesses of scripture is the rule!

The Word of God cannot be compared in any way, shape or form to worldly experiences which are able to be manipulated by the Demonic realm AND OUR BIASES.

Realities can be deceptive outside of God's reality. I fully agree that MAN can and usually is wrong whenever dealing in spiritual things BUT remember ONLY God can actually direct his word by inspiration of his Spirit mistakes and misleading's can only come as a result of NOT BEING LEAD OF HIS SPIRIT!

YOU ARE RIGHT about SOME books like Enoch and other Historical books that were wrongly hidden from us. Some are simply nonsense and uninspired while these are not and should have been included, the goal was to keep us asleep and it worked until now!

26 November, 08:36
In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication
I am not trying to mislead anyone. When you leave your Earth suit you will have your own PERSONAL EXPERIENCE with God and there will not be 2 or 3 other people there to verify it for you.

To try to say when I bled out and left this Earth suit and went to God that it was something that was manipulated by demons is well... you are welcome to your opinion but I think we are done here.

Nana will pray for you that you will learn to actually listen to God more than what humans tell you.

Sorry that was not my intent at all! No one should have misconceptions about what you said here we each know things and as we learn new things we adjust what we know to paint the picture!

I was just concerned that Satan will twist your intended meaning. I was simply warning of that happening if we do not fully understand the topic of biblical inherency which ISN'T SAYING every word in the bible is perfect but that original intent is!

What you said in context was fine just qualifying some doctrinal connections that apply to full comprehend the importance of knowing that as John said that.....

"In the beginning was the Word and the Word that was in that beginning IS GOD HIMSELF changes everything!

The problem today is we don't DIGEST HIS WORD to gain proper understandings so its easy to be lead down rabbit holes without proper contextual knowledge of what's being said through it may be true some get lost in shallow end of the discussion and never dig into deeper understanding!
05:55 PM - Nov 27, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Ministerofblog in this post can reply
02 December, 08:22
It would be my opinion from reading in the Bible that much of it is very hard to read and interpret. Not saying that much of the intent isn't solid, I just dont trust other humans to interpret it when I myself am not even sure what the passages means for sure, not to mention the misinterpretations that may happen with the differences in languages.
I will also think it will be wonderful to see what other information they have hidden from us under the Vatican.

I mean, much of the Bible is the telling of forthcomings from different individuals visions. Many people even now have visions of what may happen, what of them? Are all visions from God?
How do we determine where really from God from the people no longer here or the people having them now?

I simply have questions, but I never have to question my direct connection to God nor my prior NDE with God. That is all I am saying.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
02 December, 08:37
I can’t interpret either but feel as you do. I have a direct connection and that’s all that matters. The Bible imo is written to confuse written by man and I don’t trust man to guide me.

06 December, 08:25
Absolutely correct but think of Scripture in a different way than the religious way for a moment! Religion tends to dampen truth to a whisper.

Scripture is God's instruction on HOW to live the way it not only pleases him but also to optimize our ability to bring heaven to our circumstances. In effect it is a CODED LETTER on optimal Human Ascension while here on earth!

BUT how much good is a coded book that's EASY TO DECODE by the Enemy it would be like using "password" as your passcode at the bank. Something as important as God's word has a passcode to understand it called Faith but not any faith its HIS PERSONAL FAITH that is the key!

FIRST we must learn what God's Faith is before we can learn how to apply it in our lives its process of higher learning by his Spirit's inspired direction.

The Apostle Paul learned over years not hours we just benefit from the finished knowledge!

29 November, 06:24
It is obvious I said no such thing, I NEVER attacked her experience as I said above I was qualifying some much needed doctrinal beliefs that ARE REQUIRED to even believe in the first place.

To question this is itself strange since no one can know about God without believing his WORD that is God. God's WORD is far more important than HOW WE EXPERIENCE ANYTHING that cannot be argued any other way!

I once believed in Occult systems of belief, Arterial projected to many worlds most Christians would call heaven...was I in Heaven? Absolutely not I was being deceived by my Familiar. Not all EXPERIENCE is of God neither are all experiences demonic sometimes their just grounded to a mindset in our experiences.

I never said her experience was or wasn't only God can prove that one way or the other, I simply WARNED of the fact OTHERS READING IT who might be weak in faith can misunderstand our intent that's all I did!

I stand by what I said!