Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 November, 09:17
Hmmmm........
Nana will be very interested in seeing all the history from ancient books and scribes taken from under the Vatican.

I do have a hard time reconciling the God that I met when I left this Earth suit in my NDE yrs ago with some of what I read in the current Bible transcribed and compiled by no doubt in my mind bias humans.

Am I saying it is all wrong, no, but I do very much believe this history has been manipulated by these humans.

I hope we see it all eventually and real translations of the original texts without human bias and/or human purposeful manipulations.

https://youtu.be/z899SKJ8W...
104 yr Old Book Reveals Deep Spiritual Knowledge - YouTube

Speaker: Ryan McMahon00:00 - INTRO02:00 - Sacred Knowledge of The Essenes (Primitive Christians)04:25 - Sacred Texts Reveal Your Body Is a Temple of God05:55...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
24 November, 12:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Jesus Died for our Sins... only HE is THE WAY, The TRUTH, and THE LIFE 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 November, 02:49
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
Nana has read and listened to many other NDEs as well.
I can only say about my own, and what I know to be true.

Everyone will have to make their own decisions about their own lives and beliefs.
IMHO, and from my actual experienced, when we leave these Earth suits there was no one else around just me and God.

And in the experience I have had with God both times, there was only love and goodness, nothing else.

That is really all I can speak to.

The second time was only a message, and the message was this,
"People need to listen because my Angels are already there".

I don't try to tell anyone what that means. Not up to me to interpret, just to pass along.

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
24 November, 03:06
I can certainly say Amen to your reply... in as much as you address your experiences - you go on stating you can only say about your own and what you know to be true

However in the same spirit you then make claims that Holy Scripture has been "complied by no doubt in your mind biased humans"

Just because you can not reconcile the Bible against your experiences does not mean the Bible is false anymore than Scripture means your experience is false either...

Maybe you are redeemed and therefore you experienced love... does not mean all souls will experience the same... nor does it mean Biblical Scripture is therefore in conflict by bias humans -

26 November, 01:53
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
I have no doubt in my mind that the current Bible has been biased by humans.

I myself would not be able to take a foreign language or original text and translate every word with out some sort of bias as to meanings nor do I think any other human on the planet could do so either.

Not saying all of the Bible is wrong by any means, just that we have good proof that certain words and sentences have been omitted for instance.

We now suspect that there are up to 700 books and/or ancient scripts that could have been included, so that alone indicates a bias by humans as to what was included, imo.

Humans are flawed and imo, would be impossible for them to compile all of this exactly to what God would.
Others may well have different NDE experiences but as for me, I have to go with what I have actually seen and lived thr over what humans have compiled in a book.

Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
26 November, 04:30 (E)
To continue on this I would state that while personal experiences are of great value for the most part there incomparable to what God knows and has revealed to us, the books we have ARE INSPIRED and proven over time to be hid inspired word.

I can say this because every word God promised me coming out of the Occult Black Magic was true not one word proved untrue and since Aug of 1979 has remained true.

Our biases have no effect on actual TRUTH of Scripture except to the weak of faith and heart they can and usually are lead astray easily but those who truly know him also know truth from error.

Nothing is more dangerous to Faith than the shadow of Doubt that is how Satan came in the Garden to Adam and Eve. Satan ALWAYS casts doubt upon God's intent towards us so the real question is do we doubt God's intent in our lives?

WAS GOD unable to keep his word to us pure? Did men outmaneuver God and thus defeat his purposes?

Man's attempts at stopping God's purpose WILL FAIL!

26 November, 06:21
In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication
I would agree that God shows us individually daily, and the Bible has been a value in bringing many to see Him & to listen to where he guides our paths.
Nana does not discount the Biblical teachings, but in the same token I know for sure what happened in my actual experience with God during my NDE and anyone that thinks that I should take books written by humans over my real experience with God is more than welcome to that opinion, but no thanks.

Just giving my experience, not pushing any beliefs on anyone, nor am I demanding that everyone that doesn't believe exactly as I do is wrong or damned to hell.
All judgements are up to God not any of us to decide anyone else's infinite soul fate.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and beliefs. I am happy to answer for mine. Everyone will have to answer for themselves eventually.

What I can say for sure is that in the end it is only you and God, no one else's opinion matters.

Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
If it were our opinion I'd 100% agree but Biblical Inherency is not only fact its REQUIRED to believe if in fact we are saved and belong to him.

I in no way mean to say that MEN haven't tried their best to mess up his intent, they have and still do try to do just that. The Bible either is your life map or its just a book like "Moby Dick" with no power to change anything!

If the bible is like any other book its of no value but if its actually God's Words to man which it is then our focus needs to be on what he said we are not the opinions of fallible fallen beings trusting God's plan is our only hope now.

Q is simply an instrument played by his inspired hand its HIS Earth and HIS deliverance working out before us that will become more and more obvious in the days ahead!

Donald John Trump is God's David but not our Savior its God's hand directing him and Patriots just as he did in 1776 to reclaim our Nation back to righteousness and holding fast to that FACT will see us throu
06:59 PM - Nov 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by Ministerofblog in this post can reply
26 November, 07:11
In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication
Nana would agree on most of this but we will simply have to agree to disagree on the manipulation of God's Written Words.

I have never said it was all wrong at all but it has been changed by humans imo. That however in no way diminishes its purpose.

For me it is both relative and needed, but I will always chose my real experience with God over what ANY human says.

I do however see a clear difference in spirituality and religion and this difference to me is never more clear than now.

I talk with God every day off an on all day, I recognize how he directs my path. It does not come from written words it comes direct but I also understand receiving meanings and life paths from reading scripture as well.

God can speak to people in many different ways. The main thing IMO is that we learn how to listen.

I personally, do not agree that there is only one way, thro the Bible. I do not have to read a book nor confess in a closet to a priest to connect directly with God. Ju