Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
#juliansrum
I miss Trump’s strong, fatherly presence. The world seems so dark without his warm, reassuring voice. Like being cut off from talking to dad.
02:30 AM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Gari West @Knight_of_Camelot
11 February, 03:50
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
hummm. I concider myself a strong masculine, with the Love of a the feminine.
I miss him very much, please return soon and restore what I know is True.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LAVANDA QUANTUM @Qjackiea
11 February, 10:06
I feel the same, his absence tears us apart, but we must be strong because God is with us

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
11 February, 08:46
Dark to Light

mary Knotts @maryQfreedom
11 February, 07:25
the dems have TDS which has now caused us to suffer from MTS! (MISSING TRUMP S) im just bummed all the time!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 February, 07:10

J.L. Spraggins @JLS1125
11 February, 04:23
I get a lump in my throat... there's a huge void from not seeing & hearing Trump. Miss his energy, charisma, & sense of humor. I worry about him, his safety. His absence is palpable.

Miss *QT* Anon @MissQTAnon
11 February, 03:53
2nd favorite when he looks down and says ugh..... its almost like he's trying to hide or hold back from laughing! HE KNOWS! And then he plays with the mic... Trump has never fiddled or stumbled with a response like this... if you really read into his body lanuage it's just comical or at least thats how I take it..... ha ha.... so funny! https://www.youtube.com/wa...

11 February, 03:42
My favorite interview - PETER YOU DON'T KNOW MY ENERGY LOL! The fact that he made this comment in JULY astonishes me..... how did he know how was he able to predict what a disaster the election would be so far in advance? https://www.youtube.com/wa...

11 February, 03:39
His warrior spirit, but geniune love for his country, and random joke, or sacarasm would have me laughing my head off at times. I tried to never miss 1 single speech or press conference - just to see what amazing off the wall comment he would make THAT DAY. Lol.... I honestly truly believe he will go down as 1 of the greatest presidents the United States has ever been so lucky, to have. If not THE greatest president in history. The man is a saint, I never loved a president like I do him, I never liked 1 single president since Reagan to be honest.

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
11 February, 03:38
l feel like that as well and l am not american, l miss him so much, love that man forever. President Trump we all love you❤️🙏🧡💛

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
11 February, 03:41
In response teresa lioness to her Publication
You do not have to be American to love the man who is setting the world free! It is great seeing all the people from all over the world standing with us. You days are coming! We will be standing with you! God bless.

Sara Bowyer @ready4thestorm
11 February, 02:59
That's exactly how it feels! Definitely miss him!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
11 February, 02:44
Me too. Good News is Potus will be back

Only followers of this user (Hopeful1) can see their posts

Provident Prof @Q_R_PROF27
11 February, 02:35
And my heart hurts