Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 November, 04:26
Maybe we have a few hundred years of treason to clean up? https://open.substack.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jill Taylor @Trad55
Love it! As an expat, I am fascinated by all that you are finding regarding long 'lost' laws and current interpretations and applications of what passes for law. I wish I could discuss with my siblings in the UK but they are so blind and sheep-like that I can't go there. We haven't even discussed our Covid vax status (or lack thereof). I know they have all had several vaxes and boosters so far. My brother had a stroke recently despite no previous issues or diagnosis. My sister and husband volunteered for monthly PCR testing in the beginning to help the NHS gather data (both are retired GP's who worship big pharma). I love them dearly but cannot discus anything of substance with them. All they do is post pics of their grandchildren. I never had kids so it's hard to relate. First few photos are cute but I soon run out of things to say. I expect if I was still in the UK I would have found my 'tribe' by now and would be able to at least discuss things with them like I do here in the US.
05:16 PM - Nov 26, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Trad55 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jill Taylor, click on at the bottom under it