Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
25 November, 10:13 (E)
I am posting this to all, instead of singling out accounts.
I have seen several people post new "VK" accounts.
Please do not be misled. A few accounts have already been called out for this , ie the Jax Son acct. I'd rather be accused of spreading truth than false hope. Thank you for understanding.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
There will be a deluge of ppl trying to imitate @Vincentkennedy accounts on multiple platforms.

Don't fall for it. He told us not to fall for it.
The first clue with the Jax accounts is that they are the same pics that VK originally posted.
If it were VK the pics would be NEW pics of his doggie.

VK wanted us to take what we learned, hold on to our fond memories, and move on to next, imo.
02:09 PM - Nov 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
27 November, 01:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Agree.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 November, 03:27
I was hoping to see some "never before seen" photos of Jax on that account. Apparently, not the case. A brief distraction but shall will carry on.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 November, 03:37
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
C’est la vie.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
26 November, 02:15
Hello Nana,
That is what others were saying as well ; too many flaws to be be the original VK.
He had to leave because he knew it was up to us to stand up, be leaders, and continue to ask new questions. His purpose for being here had been served well, and now we are the finishers and see the plan through to the end.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 November, 03:10
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Nana would agree totally.
VK had a mission and he did a great job.