Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
I am posting this to all, instead of singling out accounts.
I have seen several people post new "VK" accounts.
Please do not be misled. A few accounts have already been called out for this , ie the Jax Son acct. I'd rather be accused of spreading truth than false hope. Thank you for understanding.
10:13 AM - Nov 25, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
27 November, 01:38
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I DIDNT THINK IT WAS VK BUT THEY DOSE HAVE SOME CUTE PUPPY VIDEOS AND VIBES THINGS ARE SO SKETCHY HERE AND THERE THIS PAST WEEK LIKE THIS Q CLOCK IM IN SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH I FEEL EVERYTHING COMING TO A HEAD AND I FEEL LIKE THINGS ARE GOING TO MOVE EXTREMELY FAST AT THE END .. MY HAND IS LIFTED UP FOR HELP UP AND DOWN TO HELP LIFT UP ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
27 November, 12:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
26 November, 02:53

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
26 November, 02:12
Several sus Check marked accounts of 'famous' people popping up. Verify then trust. I do not have any trust but i play along with some to catch em slippin and call it out. Jolly great fun

Thing that gets me is i see a lot of folks follow some of these sus accounts cause some big account they follow seems to like these accounts. Many still followin stars even if they new or just 'twitter famous'. Good call Charlie

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
26 November, 02:22
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I have seen a few.
The John F. Kennedy one sticks out like a sore thumb. Sticks to 420 followers (red flag) and swears like a sailor. JFK was a professional and would not swear especially in something being tracked and recorded in real time.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 November, 02:09
There will be a deluge of ppl trying to imitate @Vincentkennedy accounts on multiple platforms.

Don't fall for it. He told us not to fall for it.
The first clue with the Jax accounts is that they are the same pics that VK originally posted.
If it were VK the pics would be NEW pics of his doggie.

VK wanted us to take what we learned, hold on to our fond memories, and move on to next, imo.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 November, 03:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I was hoping to see some "never before seen" photos of Jax on that account. Apparently, not the case. A brief distraction but shall will carry on.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
27 November, 01:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Agree.

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
26 November, 01:41
Indeed, Do not be Mislead"

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
25 November, 02:03
I posted that jax page just because of a coincidence i had with it but didn't pretend it was him or anything. I know better but perhaps I should have been more clear with the new people. I did say could be something, could be nothing, well have to wait and see... idk If I'm part of your post, my bad I'll be more way more clear on the flip.

25 November, 02:20
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
No, not aimed at you at all...
like I said, it was to all and not singling anyone out. Someone early this morning posted on here claiming it was VK. I feel bad that I even make posts like this, it is not my regular type of post.
There are other side issues that are going on at the other platform and I just happened to have seen both sides.

memes matter @NoComment
25 November, 12:58
I reported the one on telegram. Looks like Camelot is admin

25 November, 01:10
In response memes matter to her Publication
Thank you Ellen.
Hopefully enough people realize this.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 November, 12:51
Don’t know if u saw this as well on X

25 November, 12:54
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
The other thing that stands out to me ;
Not enough people now days know about
John F. Kennedy Sr being called "Jack" as a nickname.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
26 November, 01:22
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I didn’t see it, but was in sync with them. After 2nd post from Jax, something felt off. Not engaging with it anymore.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 November, 12:37
You may have missed this from yesterday
Thanks for reinforcing Charlie & yes it was needed.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 November, 12:03
TY for telling us

25 November, 12:17
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
As many of you know, I do not like making posts like this, but I felt it was needed.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
25 November, 11:59
I agree Charlie. Deleted the dog account. VK would NOT tease us that way.

25 November, 12:16
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
No, he would not.
It is up to us now to see the "Plan" through.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 November, 11:20
Just this morning someone posted a "message" from VK from his supposed telegram account. I mentioned that VK himself said he only had two accounts, twitter/X and Anonup. 😉

25 November, 11:35
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Thank you for calling this out.
It is up to us to be the leaders now, and not just follow.

Water Mark @Watermark
25 November, 11:05 (E)
I agree, Charlie.

There isn't a logical benevolent reason that VK would immediately move accounts. He has bowed out. Gracefully. He mentioned it years in advance.

Many on AU and X want to hold on, it is understandable, but that wishing for the past makes a person vulnerable to new deception. Any new VK account at this time is likely a fraud preying on followers. Please AU, don't give any bad actors the opportunity.

25 November, 11:32
In response Water Mark to his Publication
He gave many people hope, and guided many to do their own research. He even said that if he did not leave, the good things that are supposed to happen, would not come.
We have all become conditioned to be leaders and step into "our" roles as leaders. And, as you are aware of, I dislike making statements like this post, but have seen too many grabbing at straws.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
25 November, 10:43

25 November, 10:46
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I stand corrected, but my main point stands

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

25 November, 10:32
In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication
Thought about you the other day.
Earth was shaking and things were happening!
Good to see you my friend!

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
25 November, 10:14
Thank you.

25 November, 10:17
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Good Morning Michele.
You are welcome.