Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 November, 10:13
Been there already @doqholliday
NDE yrs ago and idk if everyone gets to go to God, to go where I went but if they do they will wonder at least at first anyway why they voluntarily came to Earth because it is hard to leave such goodness, love, and peace!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam Mie @iammiele
26 November, 01:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
"they will wonder at least at first anyway why they voluntarily came to Earth because it is hard to leave such goodness, love, and peace!"

After the choice was made, there was no going back - until I do... There was a brief point where leaving 'there' was difficult (words fail to express), while I may not remember why I came, I know I choose to do so.

...and yet once again (we/you) choose to come back!

Always keep a piece of that peace in your heart!😍 Much love to all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Iam Mie @iammiele
26 November, 02:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
26 November, 04:13 (E)
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️