Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Been there already @doqholliday
NDE yrs ago and idk if everyone gets to go to God, to go where I went but if they do they will wonder at least at first anyway why they voluntarily came to Earth because it is hard to leave such goodness, love, and peace!
10:13 PM - Nov 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
26 November, 09:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🙏💗💗💥💥💥😄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
26 November, 04:03
Sounds Beautiful and Beyond Words Doq! Cant wait!!🙏 Glad you are here, Now! You got to briefly See and Feel where we are going.....LUCKY YOU! I bet your chomping at the bit to go back to that! 😍👍💖🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam Mie @iammiele
26 November, 01:56
"they will wonder at least at first anyway why they voluntarily came to Earth because it is hard to leave such goodness, love, and peace!"

After the choice was made, there was no going back - until I do... There was a brief point where leaving 'there' was difficult (words fail to express), while I may not remember why I came, I know I choose to do so.

...and yet once again (we/you) choose to come back!

Always keep a piece of that peace in your heart!😍 Much love to all!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 November, 01:57
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
😘💜

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
25 November, 11:29
SAME HERE I HAD AN NDE WHEN I WAS SHOT IMPOSSIBLE TO PUT INTO WORDS THE WARMTH THE LOVE AND THE WEIGHT OF THE WORLD LIFTED OFF MY SHOULDERS......IM NOT AFRAID OF DEATH (WHICH ISNT DEATH) BUT DYING HURT LIKE HELL

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 November, 01:31
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
It seems there is a threshold of pain that once it gets to a certain level where it is so bad it really is no longer tolerable that is when we leave the Earth suit.
For me it was like I could see myself laying there, I was still in terrible pain but at the same time I could no longer actually feel the pain.

At the time I was in full blown labor with twins and bleeding out at the same time. It was living the dream of screaming so loud, so long, and so hard that the noise just stopped coming out at all even tho I was still screaming.

Would not want to do that again but the other side more than makes up for the pain.

Since then with my family members & frens that have passed it has been easier on me thinking from my experience that they will only have to endure a certain level of pain.

Coming back into the Earth suit was really bad too but nothing compared to the pain levels before leaving it.
It gave me a very sad perspective on these poor children tortured over and ove