Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
The two Patriots who saved The World from Evil!
#35 โค๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™ #45
#KennedyVision
#returntocamelot
#darktolight
๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ
#wwg1wga ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ
โ€œThe Stuff That Dreams Are Made Ofโ€
https://youtu.be/zF_Ga87HP...
02:18 AM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
10 April, 12:03
In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
09 March, 11:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
28 February, 09:07

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
14 February, 01:25
My 2 favorite Presidents!โค1๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
14 February, 12:05
Video adorable ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
14 February, 12:24
In response Lisa Whiteside to her Publication
My favorite song as a boy!

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
14 February, 12:00
I am not sure why they didn't put JFK Sr. in a med bed to regenerate his body and extend his life. ๐Ÿค—

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
12 February, 02:42
Not to take away from those two..but you might want to watch this. https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
12 February, 02:51
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I watched his whiteboard presentation when it came out! thats a great video as well. I know the story well, of the patriot who outsmarted the Cabal and got back control for #WeThePeople