Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
26 November, 11:34
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Seems they got their own Taxi Driver.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
26 November, 09:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
26 November, 11:30
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
There’s a lot of evil out there.

But let me say this, I know a guy, and use to hang with him, that got convicted of statutory rape. Do I associate with him now? no. But before I knew, did that make me a rapist? No. I’ve never raped anyone and we don’t know about Mel.

I’d just say, let’s wait until we know.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
26 November, 11:31
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Think timeline. Was this photo taken before Gibson knew the extent of Pedowood and when he started talking was given the anti-Semitic career crush???

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
26 November, 08:45
Double grossness😝🤮

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 November, 08:52
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Reprehensible. Yep!